Re: Is it possible to insert a "break" in a ottava bracket?

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Is it possible to insert a "break" in a ottava bracket?
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 20:59:00 +0200

Right ... now that you mention it, your topic *was* "break in a ottava
bracket", so careful reading could have told me too what you're after.

So anyway, except for writing a music function that basically does the ottava
voiding + spacer grace + ottava reset in one go, I don't have any other
solution as well.
If you can live without proper midi generation, you might just fake the ottava
bracket with a text spanner. But let me be the first to call that a very poor
approach ...

Best, Robert