Is there a way to generate a QR code inside a \markup block?

From: Vinicius Mascarenhas
Subject: Is there a way to generate a QR code inside a \markup block?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 02:55:16 -0300

Hi everybody,

I’m making a huge manual for my group with dozens of pages full of QR codes
pointing to examples on YouTube and whatnot. For the time being I’m inserting
them via \epsfile, but then I have to generate, properly name and organize each
one beforehand. It takes much longer than actually finding the links I need.

Is there by any chance a command or function to generate a code by directly
pasting the link as a parameter?

Thanks in advance,
Vinicius