Re: Lilypond not rendering PDF on Mac

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Lilypond not rendering PDF on Mac
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 00:18:35 +0100

Am 2019-01-08 um 18:32 schrieb Stephen Wilkinson <address@hidden>:

> I've recently installed Lilypond (2.18.2) onto a new Mac (OS X 14.2),  but
> have run into a problem at the beginning. Lilypond hangs when rendering a
> file at the 'Converting to .pdf.' stage.

Probably you need to add the path to your lilypond and ps2pdf binaries to your
$PATH.

Depending on where you installed LilyPond.app, it should be something like
/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/

Add to your ~/.bashrc (or ~/.profile):

export PATH=$PATH:/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm