Re: Configuration Point & Click

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: Configuration Point & Click
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 14:54:55 -0700 (MST)

Hey David,

There were some lags on the nabble forum some days ago, and I didn't saw
your answer before posting my solution using "nohup". I just tried yours and
I think it's better (at least the code is shorter!). And I learnt a new
command at the same time:)

For those interested,  the mapping gives:
  map <buffer> <C-p> :!zathura "%<.pdf" 2>/dev/null &<Return><Return>
(note: I remapped to ctrl-p which I find more convenient)

I also managed to make working lilypond words for auto-completion! Looks
great!