liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] Mac OS X Version

From: Rib Rdb
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] Mac OS X Version
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:07:33 -0800 (PST)

You'll need to install X11, allegro, and esd if you want sound. Then
you should be able to run configure for liquidwar and then do make
package_macosx_tgz. This should make a tarball containing everything
you need. I haven't tried it for probably at least a year, but let me
know if you have any problems.