lmi

[lmi] vim highlighting for '.mst' files

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: [lmi] vim highlighting for '.mst' files
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:06:42 +0000

Vadim--I've added this:
  au BufReadPost,BufNewFile *.mst set ft=ignored
to my ~/.vimrc but I'd like to ask whether you'd recommend some other
built-in 'ft'. (I find no built-in type specifically for mustache, and
it doesn't seem important enough to use a third-party plugin, because
syntax like "{{>" is already clear enough without highlighting.)

I made this change because by default vim uses its "ist" filetype
(which is some LaTeX or troff thing) for *.mst :
  " MakeIndex
  au BufNewFile,BufRead *.ist,*.mst             setf ist
and that caused the common words "actual" and "level" to be highlighted
as "types":
  :help group-name
  *Type           int, long, char, etc.
and that really was distracting.