lout-users

Lout Home Page

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Lout Home Page
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 22:34:27 +0300 (MSK)

Hi!

I wrote a model Lout home page

        http://www.niif.spb.su/~uwe/lout/

I would like to hear your comments, suggestions etc... If you maintain
any lout-related resources, please, let me know.

There're several exploders/gateways subscribed to the lout list. If
those resources are of public interest (even for your local users) let
me know. Your users might prefer to subscribe locally (I would only
welcome it).

You won't believe it, but there're *LOTS* of references to lout v2
around and many of them stuck in WWW search databases (Lycos gave an
URL of v2.03!!!). I hope that lout home page can imporve this
situation by providing up-to-date information. Lycos and Excite
already index this page, so new users that search the Web for Lout
have a chance.

Any input is appreciated.

PS: The list is up again

Best regards!