lout-users

Re: self-loops in graphs

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: self-loops in graphs
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:47:41 +1000

> Is it possible to introduce currying into Lout? Though I'm not
> sure what a syntax might be for currying named paramters.

I'm not planning to do anything like this in Lout.  Like L-shaped
text, it takes us beyond the Lout boundaries.  But an industrial
strength functional language base would certainly be a good thing.
In the vapourware successor to Lout there is a functional/object-oriented
strong-statically typed base language that permits currying.

Jeff