lout-users

Mathematical report

From: kaze
Subject: Mathematical report
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:03:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

I'm a lout newbie and have a few questions to ask you experts :°)
I'm writing a math report for my school and have came through the following
problems:
-Equations that are split when they are at the end of a sentence (I would like
them not to be split)
-Orphan lines
-Lists that are split  between two pages
-There are no @Exercise or @Remark math tag (such as @Theorem, etc)
I know I could solve this alone but I lack some time to dig out how : I have to
finish the report within 5 days, so this doesn't let me much time.

Thanks!
Sebastien.

----- La messagerie itinérante sans abonnement NetCourrier -----
Web : www.netcourrier.com     Minitel : 3615 et 3623 NETCOURRIER