lout-users

UPC language in prg2lout

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: UPC language in prg2lout
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:50:39 -0500

Hi,

I've been working for a few months on the UPC language (Unified Parallel C)
and I am now writing a report including some UPC code.

UPC is a parallel extension of ANSI C and the UPC Specifications just add
about 40 pages to the ANSI C specs. I modified prg2lout.c to add a few more
keywords and statements used in UPC (see attached diff from version 3.25). It
might be worth including it in future releases since UPC seems to be gaining
interest in the parallel programming community.

For those interested in UPC, more information (including the specs) can be
found in http://upc.gwu.edu/ . Information about a GCC-based implementation of
UPC is available at http://upc.gwu.edu/software/gnu-upc.html .

Cheers,
Ludovic.