lout-users

Re: Contents formatting oddity

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Contents formatting oddity
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:29:08 +1000

I'll look into it.  It should be easy to find an example that springs
the problem.

I remember that it was a pain in the neck to get those leaders right
in the case of multi-line entries.  So I'm rather concerned that fixing
this problem as well will prove to be too complex.

I think the best thing you could do would be to make your header a bit
longer.  Then it will definitely occupy two lines and the layout will look
fine again.  Alternatively, you could increase the @ContentsRightWidth
setup file option a bit, which would have the same effect.

Jeff Kingston