lout-users

Re: Nonpareil

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Nonpareil
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:36:25 +1000

Nonpareil will be open source and completely free as usual.  Although it
will benefit greatly from my seventeen years of document formatting
experience with Lout, it will be a completely fresh start on different
principles: a strongly typed, purely functional, object-oriented,
general-purpose language, with both batch and wysiwyg interfaces.

Jeff Kingston