lout-users

New home for the Lout mailing list [URGENT]

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:48:37 +0400

Hi, folks.

It's been more then an year since I mentioned I would like to pass the
list ownership to someone else, but the discussion died out.  I was
informed recently that the mail system of ptc.spbu.ru will be moved to
a new host and there will be no SmartList installed on that new box.
So we urgently need someone who will host the list.  I will pass the
list of subscribers and the archives.  I can arrange for the old
address to get forwarded to the new location.

Please, step up.

SY, Uwe