lout-users

Re: New home for the Lout mailing list [URGENT]

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:54:58 +0400

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 01:58:18 +0900, Paul Selormey wrote:

> How about sourceforge?
> For most of my needs Yahoo Groups is enough.

Honestly, I don't care.  We had this discussion in May 2003 and it get
bogged down in various options, and none of the options was exercised.
It was not a problem then.  It is a problem now, as we don't have an
indefinite amount of time ahead of us to discuss why sourceforge
sucks, or why it rules.

I'm not interested in this discussion this time.  I need someone whom
I can send all the data to ensure continuity and I need this volunteer
ASAP.

The two options I recall from the last discussion are

1) sourceforge
2) hosting offered by Greg Woods

If Greg is still interested I can send data to both him and SF folks.
Then when the new list works, we can continue the dicussion of
relative merits of SF and if the list should be moved to/out of it.

SY, Uwe