lout-users

Re: Feature wish: LOUTDIR environment variable

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Feature wish: LOUTDIR environment variable
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 07:52:34 +1100

You already have Ludovic's suggestion.  My own would
be to remove the -x run from the makefile and do it
yourself (with appropriate privileges) after Lout has
found its way to its final resting place.

If you are really stuck I'm willing to keep talking,
but I prefer to keep this kind of thing to a minimum,
and I think it's paid off over the years by keeping
things simple for everyone.

Jeff