lout-users

Extended options in headers and footers

From: Adrien Feix
Subject: Extended options in headers and footers
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:56:05 +0200

Hello,

I'd first of all like to specify that I am relatively new to Lout,
coming from TeX.
I have just only read the user guide, as well as parts of the expert's
guide, and have not found the answer there (or more probably not
understood them well enough).

My question is simple : how can I modify the headers and footers to
include for example the author's name, the institution, or any other
information that was specified before.
I am using a personalized version of /report /but I think that to
achieve what I want, I'll have to modify things more deeply (/reportf/
or even /dsf/).

The best thing for me would certainly be to create a new PageHeaders
style (eg. PageHeaders { myheaders } ) which I would then be able to
use in the modified /report/ configuration file (or /mydefs/ ), but I
really have no clue of how and where to do this (I have tried several
different things, which all lead to fatal errors...).

Thank you,
Adrien Feix