[Ltib] conntrack-tools & associated libraries

From: Morrison, Tom
Subject: [Ltib] conntrack-tools & associated libraries
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:06:49 -0500

I have the MPC8548CDS / LTIB (ltib-mpc8548cds-20061205)
and have successfully incorporated lots of additional
spec files...but I am having trouble with this one...

I am trying to build the conntrack-tools & I have
downloaded the spec files from the GPP for this tool
    libnfnetlink
    libnetfilter_conntrack
    conntrack-tools

Now I execute scbuild & scdeploy & scinstall, then try to
compile libnetfilter_conntrack and it complains with
the following:

>> checking whether ln -s works... yes
>> checking for powerpc-linux-pkg-config... no
>> checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
>> checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
>> checking for LIBNFNETLINK... no
>> configure: error: Cannot find libnfnetlink >= 0.0.25
>> error: Bad exit status from /home/tmorrison/ltib/ltib-mpc8548cds
>>    20061205/tmp/rpm-tmp.53629 (%build)

Now the spec for the libnfnetlink does says its 0.0.25

I am thinking I need to point this at my cross compiled linux kernel
(an upgraded 2.6.23.8 kernel that I have compiled with the appropriate
Netfilter stuff to verify...but how do I do that)?

   CONFIG_NETFILTER_NETLINK_LOG
   CONFIG_NETFILTER_NETLINK_QUEUE
   CONFIG_NETFILTER_NETLINK
   CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_ENABLED

...etc...

Or is there something more fundamental that I am missing -
thanks in advance here!

Tom Morrison
address@hidden