[Ltib] next imx27 BSP release

From: Peter Wurmsdobler
Subject: [Ltib] next imx27 BSP release
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:42:38 +0000

Hello,

We are currently using ltib 6.4.4 which ships with the imx27 BSP 2007-05-22. There is a bug recognised by Freescale about power management (board freezes if user presses a key while the pm resume) which is not fixed yet in the release 2007-12-19. However, I was told that this bug is fixed for a mx31 BSP.

That being said, my question is, when will be the next imx27 BSP release, and will it include the PM fix?

Or should I file a support request on freescale?

Regards,
peter