[Ltib] Suddenly getting message: "Testing ppp_url connectivity: FAIL"

From: jkimble
Subject: [Ltib] Suddenly getting message: "Testing ppp_url connectivity: FAIL"
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:50:24 -0500 (EST)

I've been working with ltib for building this BSP (Freescale's for
Coldfire) for 6 months and all of a sudden I'm getting:

Testing ppp_url connectivity: FAIL, disabling
Testing gpp_url connectivity: FAIL, disabling
No network download connection available

I have network connectivity so I'm not sure what's going on here. I remove
all rpm's from time to time to force a full rebuild. Never had a problem
before and suddenly I'm getting this. Can't even get a working kernel now!!

Can anyone tell me what's going on with it? Really frustrating....