Re: [Ltib] Can't build after CVS update

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Can't build after CVS update
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:07:23 +0100

Hi Vadim,

I just did a checkout and it is there for me, also checkout this URL:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/ltib/ltib/dist/lfs-5.1/ccache/ccache.spec?revision=1.1.1.1

Could you try this:

$ cvs up -dP

The -d option will create any new directories since you last did a checkout. (-P prunes removed content).

Regards, Stuart

Vadim Lebedev wrote:
Stuart,

I've just did cvs up again and dist/lfs-5.1/cccahe dir is not there

Thanks
Vadim

Stuart Hughes wrote:
Hi Vadim,

Can you check for me that in the CVS you pulled it has: dist/lfs-5.1/ccache/ccache.spec

This is the spec file that should be found and used. If it's not there, then try doing a 'cvs up', if it's not there then we'll need to debug a bit. I just tried and all seems okay on my box.

Regards, Stuart

Vadim Lebedev wrote:
I've been hit by this too...  but in somewaht diffrent way.

Last time i did cvs update xa somewher end of Oct 2008

So i did it again today...
and tried to  do  ./ltip -p linphone.spec   with following result
====================
Installing host support packages.

This only needs to be done once per host, but may take up to
an hour to complete ...

If an error occurs, a log file with the full output may be found in:
/home/vadim/ltib/host_config.log

Exiting on error or interrupt
Please see >> /home/vadim/ltib/host_config.log for details
===================

And this is the content of /home/vadim/ltib/host_config.log
==================
Processing platform: Host support packages
using /home/vadim/ltib/config/platform/host/ltib.preconfig

Processing: fake-provides
===========================

Processing: mkspooflinks
==========================