Re: [Ltib] Adding libraries to host tool chain

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Adding libraries to host tool chain
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 08:43:11 +0100

Hi Mike,

The libraries (headers) don't belong with the cross toolchain (in LTIB), they get installed into rootfs/usr/{include,lib}. Spoofing is setup so that without adding and -I -L and libraries will be found from that interface area. Furthermore, pkg-config provided by LTIB will use this area too.

Regards, Stuart

Mike Goins wrote:
I've been able to build and add new binaries/libraries from source to
my rootfs using ltib, but I also need to add some of these libs to my
host crosstool chain (to support building more binaries/libraries).
Is there a procedure for this?   hostcf?