[Ltib] Qt on Freescale iMX 35

From: Svein Seldal
Subject: [Ltib] Qt on Freescale iMX 35
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 12:09:05 +0200

Hi

We are using Freescale iMX 357 and we are going to use Qt.

I see from the ltib list that Qtopia v4.3.0 is found in the GPP. The developers in our office would want something newer, like Qt 4.5 or the upcoming Qt 4.6.

Does know if the porting job for Ltib/freescale of Qt to a newer version is a great undertaking? Anyone with experience on this?

- Svein