RE: [Ltib] Cannot boot rootfs from SD card LPC 3131

From: aaron
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Cannot boot rootfs from SD card LPC 3131
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:17:00 -0600

You might need to specify how your flash is partitioned in order for the
kernel to be able to mount your root file system.  Here's an example of
mine.  I have 64 MB of flash.  My root file system is 8 MB, starting at an
offset of 3 MB from the beginning.  In my case my root file system is read
only, but you can omit the "ro" if you want read/write access.

mtdparts=phys_mapped_flash:3m(hrcw/kernel)ro,address@hidden(rootfs)ro,address@hidden(spare),address@hidden(uboot)ro