Re: [Ltib] Parallel builds problem with net-snmp

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Parallel builds problem with net-snmp
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:04:39 +0000

Hi Andrea,

Your approach is right.  Leave the global %MAKEFLAGS in .ltibrc and
change the offending .spec file.  Often you don't need to change all
sections, maybe only %build or %install.

As you surmise, this is a problem with the upstream package.  However,
in the overall scheme of things having the odd package build with -j1
makes little differ, especially if you have ccache enabled (which is the
default).

Yes, any changes/patches would be gratefully received.

Regards, Stuart