[Ltib] ltib - php with pdo extension

From: Leon Moran
Subject: [Ltib] ltib - php with pdo extension
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:52:10 +1200

Hi All,

I need a PHP package which supports the PHP data objects (PDO) and unfortunately it seems the default php 5.0.4 does not support this.

I believe my options are to update to the PHP 5.2.x package in which PDO is included by default OR compile and include the PDO extension libraries for the default ltib PHP version.
Does anyone know if this is a correct assumption? and if I can compile the source for 5.2.x should I update the existing php package or add it as a new php5.2 package to the config system?

Cheers,
Leon.

If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK Shopping Trolley Mechanic