Re: [Ltib] Building ltib fails on Ubuntu 09.10 and 10.04 Beta 1 (because

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Building ltib fails on Ubuntu 09.10 and 10.04 Beta 1 (because of texinfo)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:38:30 +0100

Hi Franz,

Unfortunately I can't tell without the full log (please don't post this
to the list though, or me just now).  I suspect the "real" failure is
earlier in the log.

Before you do anything else would you mind downloading the latest CVS
from here: http://ltib.org/resources-download

Once you've done that try to build a platform (e.g imx27ads).  That
should work, I have installs running on Ubuntu 9.10.  After you try, can
you let me know the outcome.

Regards, Stuart