Re: [Ltib] Shared library problem

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Shared library problem
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:46:24 +0100

Hi Ahmet,

There's no question about LTIB here?

How did you build "hello world" normally you'd just select the package
in the LTIB config and it will build.  Alternatively you can run: ./ltib
-p helloworld

The "helloworld" package in LTIB builds a c/c++ static/dynamic example
which should be what you need as an example.

Which platform are you targeting? MMUless platforms don't support shared
libraries.

There are no kernel dependencies I can think of.

If you are using LTIB you do not need to directly access the cross
compiler.  If you do, you need to know exactly how to drive it.

Regards, Stuart