[Ltib] LTIB installation problem

From: Shila Haque
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB installation problem
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:57:29 -0500

Hi,

I am getting following error when running ltib:

address@hidden ltib-p2020ds-20091119]$ ./ltib
Don't have HTTP::Request::Common
Don't have LWP::UserAgent
Cannot test proxies, or remote file availability without both
HTTP::Request::Common and LWP::UserAgent

ltib cannot be run because one or more of the host packages needed to run it
are either missing or out of date or not in ltib's standard path. Please
install/upgrade these packages on your host. If you have your own utilities
in non-standard paths, please add an entry into the .ltibrc file for example:

%path_std
/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/X11R6/bin:/my/own/exes

Package Minimum ver Installed info
------- ----------- ---------------
rpm-build 0 not installed

Died at ./ltib line 1397.
traceback:
main::host_checks:1397
main:542

Started: Tue Mar 30 13:57:41 2010
Ended: Tue Mar 30 13:57:42 2010
Elapsed: 1 seconds

Build Failed

Exiting on error or interrupt

I checked that rpm-build is already installed.

address@hidden ltib-p2020ds-20091119]$ rpm -q rpm-build
rpm-build-4.7.2-1.fc12.i686

Can you please help me about that?

Thanks,