[Ltib] upgrade kernel

From: Érico Porto
Subject: [Ltib] upgrade kernel
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:32:03 -0200

Hello,

I'm really new in this lis and at using ltib. I'm using a mpc8323E and I wanted to upgrade my kernel to the newest available. How do I do that? Is it directly from kernel.org? I really really have no idea how to start. I've read some documentation on the web but they seemed very old, and freescale's bsp isn't updated since 2008. What directories does ltib uses to store and build kernel?

Regrd

Érico V. Porto