Re: [Ltib] Fwd: ltib installation problem

From: Douglas Peterson
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Fwd: ltib installation problem
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 18:52:53 +0000

Below is my sudoers file. It is Ubuntu 11.04. If my sudoers file was not
correct, I would get the same error that Giuseppe did (I recall that from my
setup experience).

The prompt I get when I run LTIB is (note that 'build' is the user name on this
machine):
[sudo] password for build:

If I have recently entered the password, I won't get prompted. The point in the
build process that I get prompted seems random. It generally happens during the
merge step, but can be earlier or later.

This sudo behavior is "normal". It works this way when I sudo anything, like
"sudo rm -r rootfs" which I do fairly often.

Douglas

#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
#
# Please consider adding local content in /etc/sudoers.d/ instead of
# directly modifying this file.
#
# See the man page for details on how to write a sudoers file.
#
Defaults        env_reset

# Host alias specification

# User alias specification

# Cmnd alias specification

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL:ALL) ALL
build ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/rpm, /opt/ltib/usr/bin/rpm

# Members of the admin group may gain root privileges
%admin ALL=(ALL) ALL

# Allow members of group sudo to execute any command
%sudo   ALL=(ALL:ALL) ALL

#includedir /etc/sudoers.d