lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] recent 32-bit alignment patch in HEADand requirementfor

From: Mountifield, Tony
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] recent 32-bit alignment patch in HEADand requirementfor libc
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:42:55 +0100

Leon,

I wrote:
> I agree, and should have thought of it before. I'm just
> testing a new patch
> against today's CVS that will do this, change the use of
> memcmp() back to
> ip_addr_cmp() and include a couple of other slight fixes I
> found were needed.
> I'll post it to the existing bug #8708 shortly.

I have now posted the new patch to bug #8708. It removes the memcmp()
requirement and also fixes the argument to dhcp_arp_reply().

memcmp() is now only used in the PPP driver in chap.c

Cheers,
Tony

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND
CONFIDENTIAL to TANDBERG Television. If received in error please
notify the sender and destroy the original message and attachments.

www.tandbergtv.com