lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] HEADS UP: no more development on main trunk!!

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] HEADS UP: no more development on main trunk!!
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:26:54 +0200

My ACK!

Florian

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:50:56 +0200, Leon Woestenberg <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello all,

as discussed earlier on this list, the main CVS trunk will become
the STABLE tree.

All development work should go into the new DEVEL branch.

Additional branches may be setup for conceptual or architectural
changes of lwIP.

Only very small fixes may be directly applied to the STABLE
main trunk.

I would like every committer to understand the implications (switch
your working copy to DEVEL and commit from there) and reply
to this list, so that I know everyone is synchronized.

Work is underway to branch off DEVEL. Before that, I still have
to make release 0.6.3 archives. Planned for tomorrow.

Regards,

Leon.