lwip-users

Re: Re: [lwip-users] lwip (unix port) gets stuck in long transmission

From: Dilip
Subject: Re: Re: [lwip-users] lwip (unix port) gets stuck in long transmission
Date: 30 Apr 2007 03:53:45 -0000

Hi,

I am using the "contrib/ports/unix port" as it is, without any modifications. I am using tunif.c and SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT is set to 1.

I am using a simple client-server application, where the server just keeps on sending and the client is only receiving in a loop(overflow condition has been taken care of). The purpose of this application is just to test the stability of the stack for long runs.

Thanks and regards

Dilip