lwip-users

[lwip-users] PPP lwIP probe GPRS signal status

From: yueyue papa
Subject: [lwip-users] PPP lwIP probe GPRS signal status
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:00:51 +0800

Hi all,

I try to use lwIP PPP running in GPRS modem. Our GPRS module has only one channel attached to the CPU, so the had to probe GPRS signal status while PPP is working.

Current i my mind
1. The signal proble could not be happen if socket is in active.
    So I had to monotor all socket status.
2. Use +++ to ESC GPRS module from data mode to command mode.

Is there any suggstion for how I insert the proble signal code in PPP protocol or TCP/IP statck?

Where is the good place for me to add the small code. The proble signal may caused 1s for get AT COMMAND and update UI screen

Lee