lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and Ping

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and Ping
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:28:17 +0000

On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 04:12 -0800, HM2 wrote:
> The contrib 1.30 has a ping.c and ping.h   What is the manner to hook
> these in?
> I assume the ping_init should be called after tcp_init, but there is a
> "sys_now()" call that comes up undefined in ping.c.

sys_now() should be defined by your port.  For example the win32 port
defines it in contrib/ports/win32/sys_arch.c.

The unix port however doesn't seem to be defining it.  It has a function
in contrib/ports/unix/sys_arch.c called sys_unix_now() which looks
right, but seems to have the wrong name.  I'll check in a change to fix
that.

Kieran