lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and Ping

From: HM2
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and Ping
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:57:29 -0800

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/contrib/ports/unix/sys_arch.c?revision=1.25&root=lwip&view=markup

> Sorry to be joking. To make yourself familiar with lwIP core vs. port it
would help to take a look
> at the contrib module and the example ports to run lwIP under unix/linux
and win32

I have looked through all of the files many times.  But I think you are
missing the point that I am working on an embedded MCU LPC2468 with
FreeRTOS.  There is no Windows, Unix, uLinix, or anything else that contains
implementation of sys/time.h  for me.  I have to come up with an
alternative.

Chris.