lwip-users

[lwip-users] About PPP task priority

From: yueyue papa
Subject: [lwip-users] About PPP task priority
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:49:02 +0800

Hi all,

I am struggingling the lwIP + PPP.  My system OS is ucOS likes. My hardware do not have LAN interface. PPP is use for GPRS module

1. For multi thread environement
   u32_t sys_arch_protect()
   void sys_arch_unprotect(u32_t pval)

   Should the protect implement by the lock?
   In the sys_arch.txt.
   It said
   * the API is used to disable task swtich
   * the API could be implement by disable ISR.

   I am a little confused about it. I study the code, and only find the code is used for ++, --, so I think in multi task environeemnt, the lock implement is enough.  Am I right?

2. What is the suggestion task priority?
    PPP task priority > TCP/IP task priorty.

    My system preemptive system, so what is suggest task priorty?

Lee