lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] About PPP task priority

From: yueyue papa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] About PPP task priority
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:34:03 +0800

My system crash problem is find.

It is due to the different MD5 implement.  The linker did not report. The lwIP+PPP begins to working now.

On 11/26/08, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 21:49 +0800, yueyue papa wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am struggingling the lwIP + PPP.  My system OS is ucOS likes. My
> hardware do not have LAN interface. PPP is use for GPRS module

There have been a few questions about PPP recently.  Sadly none of the
active developers seem to use it.  I therefore encourage others on the
lwIP users mailing list who have had some success with PPP to help
answer these sorts of questions as the developers aren't going to be
able to help much in this case.

Thanks

Kieran