lwip-users

[lwip-users] Security implemented in LWIP

From: Raunak Rungta
Subject: [lwip-users] Security implemented in LWIP
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:45:54 -0800

Hi All,
I am doing a project to analyze the security requirements in connecting the set of wireless sensors with the Internet. I am totally new to this area. I read about different TCP/IP stack implementations like lwIP, uIP and others. Can any one point me some links where I can find how others implementors have approached this problem? How they have tried to secure their Wireless Sensor Networks from the different possible attacks from Internet? Any links to such implementations will also be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Raunak Rungta