lwip-users

[lwip-users] Spanning Tree Protocol on lwip?

From: Bill Yang
Subject: [lwip-users] Spanning Tree Protocol on lwip?
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:10:08 -0600

Hi,

I wonder if there is STP (Spanning Tree Algorithm Protocol) implement in lwip software. I am using freerots as my project’s embedded OS on Luminary’s microcontroller (LM3S6965 ARM Cortex-M3) to implement STP for a 1Gb Ethernet switch. If any one can provide information regarding this, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill Yang | Software Engineer