lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ignored packets?

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ignored packets?
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 23:20:31 +0200

yes... i have the driver, for lpc2366... but i have the code in my
office (now i'm using my ipaq)... send me an email tomorrow, to
trigger my brain!

i'm very pride to share my code, and happy if other devolopers will
use it, stressing it (bugs are always deeply hidden). when i have some
free time, i will try to improve it to have "zero copy driver" (there
are some discussions about this in lwip mailing)... help and testing
will be appreciated!

bye,
Piero

bye