lwip-users

[lwip-users] Wrong request Id in get-response

From: Baptiste Chaboud-crousaz
Subject: [lwip-users] Wrong request Id in get-response
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:57:12 +0200

Hi all,

I face the following issue:

- I send a get-request from a remote SNMP agent to my test card running lwIP. The request ID conveyed by the get-request is 0x25912D0.

- My test card responds with a get-response. But the request ID conveyed by the get-response is 0x12D0. The problem is found with the function "snmp_asn1_dec_s32t".

Do you people has already faced with this trouble? How should I fix it?

Thanks for your help

Baptiste