lwip-users

[lwip-users] Help with LwIP Modem

From: Jaime Fernandez Hoffiz
Subject: [lwip-users] Help with LwIP Modem
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 21:56:14 -0500

Hi,

Hope this will be a very simple question. I'm developing a modem. I already have lwip running a tcpecho where I modulate the data not the whole packet. I'm leveraging the arm9 SYSBIOS port from 1.4. Since modems are usually in layer 1 I'm trying to write my application at a lower level than netconn or the socket API.

I have created a arm9emac_low_level_input(p, netif) function that is called from: arm9emac_rx_callback.

My first goal is very simple, pause at arm9emac_rx_callback. A soon as I launch the application I can reach the callback. I'm not passing the pbuf to ethernet_input. I see a few packets.

I then try to send a packet from my laptop to the target using a tcp client but then never break at the arm9emac_rx_callback. Any suggestions of what could be happening? Any other suggestions or example of how to better approach my application.

Best Regards