lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help with LwIP Modem

From: Jaime Fernandez Hoffiz
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help with LwIP Modem
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 19:00:11 -0500

Hi Sylvian,

I think I actually use tcpip_input but please correct me if I'm doing something wrong

this is how I add the netif:

// netif_add(&netif, &laddr, &netmask, &gw, 0, arm9emac_init, arm9emac_low_level_input);
// netif_add(&netif, &laddr, &netmask, &gw, 0, arm9emac_init, ethernet_input);
netif_add(&netif, &laddr, &netmask, &gw, 0, arm9emac_init, tcpip_input);
// netif_add(&netif, IPADDR_NONE, IPADDR_NONE, IPADDR_NONE, 0, arm9emac_init, NULL);

Inside my callback if I change from ethernet_input to tcpip_input I can't not longer ping the target. This is the callback, called by the emac rx interrupt.

err_t arm9emac_low_level_input(struct pbuf *p, struct netif *netif)
{
 /* This means the pbuf is freed or consumed,
    so the caller doesn't have to free it again */
//  return ethernet_input(p, netif);
 return tcpip_input(p, netif);
}

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Jaime Fernández <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks Sylvain

I will try today with tcpip_input and move to use the raw api. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone