lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip 2.0 upgrading

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip 2.0 upgrading
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:56:28 -0300

In short, the latest git head will give you many bug fixes, a working PPP, IPv6, beter SNMP, and maybe some yet-to-be-found new bugs. The UPGRADING file is yet to be updated, and I didn't upgrade myself to comment on that. As I've been following the posts in the devel list, I expect differences on the address macros (due to the introduction of IPv6) but the API should remain the same. PPP will probably be totally different, and IPv6 is new.