lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LPC1769 ethernet problem

From: Fotis Panagiotopoulos
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LPC1769 ethernet problem
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 17:48:19 +0300

Yes the gateway is correctly set. I was expecting to see the traffic using the promiscuous mode of my adapter, as I am able to capture packets that their destination is other than my PC.

Running the server on the same PC is not an option, since as I stated everything works perfectly then. The problems start when I want to reach an external server.

Fotis Panagiotopoulos

--

AMCO S.A.

25 Amfiaraou st. PO 10442, Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 210 5907000 ext. -34 | Fax: +30 210 5912711
e-mail: address@hidden | web: http://
www.amco.gr