lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV multiple bookmark support and popup/radion_button in 'o'pti

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV multiple bookmark support and popup/radion_button in 'o'ptions. 0.09
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 20:22:34 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Hiram Lester, Jr. wrote:

> there probably should still be a check in select_multi_bookmarks just in
> case some other unknown character is entered and makes the index out of
> bounds again...
> I'm gonna have a look at fixing one other little problem before I
> package it up and put it in the composite...

Ok, fixed the crash and added the check because as I suspected hitting tab
or some other invalid key in advanced mode would cause a crash.

I also fixed that other little problem with the screen shifting by one
line when flipping between screens on the bookmark editing page (as well
as cleaning up some redundant code in that general vicinity).