lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Anyone using Solaris 2.5.1 out there?

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Anyone using Solaris 2.5.1 out there?
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 09:41:05 +0900 (JST)

> However, if these things are going to be fixed, I _beg_ folk to go ahead
> and to this "right" by changing the Makefile to do:

Two places give me (= devil's advocate) trouble, so I thought I'd at least
point them out:

> ##change the next lines if you have ncurses installed somewhere.
                                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It would help me if that were to read `somewhere else' or more explicitly
`somewhere other than the default given below'.  Also, since Thomas E. Dickey
is on the list, perhaps the default setting in lynx2-6/src/LYCurses.h can
be checked out.  Should it really be `include <ncurses/curses.h>' or would
`include <curses.h>' be desirable (on or around line 36)?

> # Solaris 2 ncurses using Sun's unbundled C compiler
                                  ^^^^^^^^^
I'm not sure of the meaning of `unbundled'.

__Henry
;
;