Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.7

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.7
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 04:05:04 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 15 Feb 1997, Subir Grewal wrote:

: I guess we should all be thanking Fote and everyone else who worked
: on the new release, meditating for a couple of days and then come
: back to hash out the plan of action for Lynx 3.0.  I do think we
: should all think calmly about 3.0 and what it should be moving
: towards for a while, then discuss it. But right now celebrations are
: in order!

I'll say.  I've installed it on four machines today and told everyone
I know about it. :) Thanks to everyone who's worked on it, Fote
especially.  I still have hopes that tables will work better some day,
but regardless, Lynx is the One True Browser.

William Denton : Toronto, Canada : address@hidden : Caveat lector.        <-- Anything on is toast.