lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV weird crashes

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV weird crashes
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 19:12:15 -0400

Thanks folk.

And just to reassure Fote, I _hope_ I learned my lesson over expecting Lynx's
Makefile to work like most some time ago.  I try my best to remember to
do a make clean before I do a compile; I surely hope that with the development
code in progress this becomes unnecessary and that all lynx dependencies are
generated.  That way, one can apply diffs or module replacements and only
have to recompile the necessary pieces.  It would be nice not to have
to wait for all of lynx to compile after every patch or update.
;